Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Don't be a hater....

This post is for those of you that can't understand I'm a busy woman. I haven't had a single spare minute since I lasted posted in October. Okay, even I can't make that believable.

Let me e'splain.... no, there is no time.
Let me sum up.

Halloween: Evie was Mulan. She won a costume contest at her dance studio. She's adorable. I'll post a picture here soon.
Thanksgiving: My older sister Rose flew up for a visit. We had a blast. Evie loves her Aunt Rose & I love my sis. We ate turkey.
December 18th: Last day at Compass Technology. Like the other rats, I left this sinking ship just in time.
Christmas: Found an excellent airfare, so Rose came back up for another visit. We had a blast. Evie loves her Aunt Rose & I love my sis. We ate ham.
December 31st: New Year's Eve we bowled & drank.
January 2nd: I started a new job with AHM Direct & so far, I'm liking it. Several of my friend rats from my old company are here. Good times with good friends.
mid-January: Join Gold's Gym. I go 3 times a week because I'm a glutton for punishment.

1 comment:

Kristine said...

Rie you crack me up. I can totally identify with this post. Take it easy and post when you can! :-)